2. In the Flash dropdown, select 'Allow'
3. Refresh the page.
- Open a new tab and go to
- Change Block (default) to Allow in the Flash section
- Reload the page
This game is using Flash! After the 31st of July 2019, your internet browser might start blocking Flash, especially if you use Google Chrome. This means you'll have to activate it to play this game.
Welcome to Territory War game! All controls are listed in the game. Using strategy smartly to destroy opponent's team. Territory War faces two teams of player against each other in a turn-based fashion. The area you see on top of the game displays the team name, players remaining on the field, and collective team health. About your left corner, it shows information about the currently active player and the right corner is the game options, from here you can quit the game or view the map. When it is your turn, you have two options: Move and Stay. If you choose to move, remember that you can only move a limited amount of soldiers. Next, whether you stayed or stopped moving, the attack options will appear at the bottom of the screen. All attack options (and other options for that matter) can be directly accessed with keyboard shotcuts. Just look at the number at the top left of those options:
- Grenades can cause heavy damage and hit far targets
- The gun only hit one target but with accuracy can cause an instant kill headshot (target player must be below half life)
- The boot causes very little damage but can knock someone off the stage for an instant kill
Unlock more stages and hats by completing the missions and challenges. Read the instructions carefully before playing, it's not only winning or losing, it's also about team work. That's all you need to know. Now get playing!