2. In the Flash dropdown, select 'Allow'
3. Refresh the page.
- Open a new tab and go to
- Change Block (default) to Allow in the Flash section
- Reload the page
This game is using Flash! After the 31st of July 2019, your internet browser might start blocking Flash, especially if you use Google Chrome. This means you'll have to activate it to play this game.
Playing With Fire
You have lost your mates, you are on your own now. The local neighborhood gang are hunting you down. Try to blast them out before they kill you!
- Aim of the game:
Blow up your opponents before they kill you, you only have 2 minutes to do this so you'd better not hang around for too long. You can also select 2-player mode to play with your friend or play against one, two or three opponents. Tips: you will score more if you eliminate more than one opponents in one shot.
- Game controls:
- Player 1:
Arrow keys: move
;: drop bombs
- Player 2:
\: drop bombs
- You start the game with one bomb and can only drop one bomb at a time. Each time you collect a bomb powerup, you will gain another bomb and can drop more bombs at a time. You can also continue collecting bombs to a maximum of 9.
- Golden trainers will boost you up
- Golden power kicks: allows you to kick your bombs into position
- Lighting increases the power of your bombs by one square, up to a maximum of 8 squares in any one direction can be achieved
You will play three games against selected opponents. If you win a game, you will score the number of seconds remaining multiplied by 250. Times the number of opponents in the game. If you lose a game then you will lose the same amount of points. Your score must be higher than zero to be submitted.